The Pike Place Public Market is a Seattle must. Although next time, I think we will go on a less busy, less rainy day. And I just wanted to quickly add I am not condoning the fish market or this crab pot picture. It's the Seattle way, and well I can be open to it for the sake of the experience.
Last weekend, we meet up with my sis and her boyfriend Kyle at the Seattle Aquarium. It was such a fun experience to see Rhone's excitement for sea life. And for me... aquariums just give me peace. I love them... I am slightly obsessed with ocean life and learning all I can about what lives under these waters. This aquarium features the Puget Sound. If you know me at all you know I'm pretty into preservation of everything that comes from our oceans, and aquariums are that tough subject which has a fine line between not ok and ok in my book. Knowledge is key to preservation. Getting our children to see the beauty God has created under the water and getting them to know that is in danger of extinction is what it will take to get them involved. I hope that we will be able to make this aquarium a regular in our life here in Seattle.
A Hike at St. Edwards Park in the rain
A good weekend ending with homemade soup and a little play time.


I love, love, love aquariums too. Hopefully you now have an annual pass to yours. I've been to 3 different ones in the the last 2 years, Georgia, okinawa and Tennesse aquarium restaurant in the Opry land Mall. I loved them all. I'm really looking forward to attending the one by you, hopefully, with you. We love and miss you all so much.
ReplyDeleteWe will definitely plan on that Falene! We didn't get a annual pass yet, we used a Groupon... but probably will in the near future.
Delete