Because I have been super busy these last couple of weeks, I wasn't able to post pictures of our Christmas... so here are just a few.
This year we decided not to get too much for the kids because of the move, but it turned out to be such a blessing. We instead put a lot of thought into hand made gifts that would be keep sakes. I bought each a Christmas ornament found here. Lachlyn got a personalized doll from here. And Rhone's treasure box was bought from JoAnns and stained and personalized my hubby. Rhone has been really into Jake and the Neverland Pirates tv show, so we bought a kit to put in his treasure box. He loved it! There were more gifts: many warm clothes, rain gear, and some toys. It was such a fun Christmas this year with Rhone being old enough to have anticipation for Christmas day and we are just so thankful for all our blessing that have came our way this year.
Lachlyn's 1st Christmas
So excited to put her in this little jumper I posted about here.








As always beautiful photography, adorable children and gratitude for the technology to be able to have you share your lives with us in this way. Happy New Year and enjoy the adventure of living in Kirkland WA. We love you all!!!
ReplyDelete