If you really knew me…
You would know that I am happier than I've ever been
You would know that I need to lose about 10lbs. And am trying to figure out the best way to go about that... diet? yoga? pilates? running? or all the above?
You would know that I love having dance parties with my kids on the slippery hard wood floors
I am finally a stay at home mom and loving it!
You would know that I need to lose about 10lbs. And am trying to figure out the best way to go about that... diet? yoga? pilates? running? or all the above?
You would know that I love having dance parties with my kids on the slippery hard wood floors
You would know that I am actively trying to make sure I get dressed and do my hair and makeup at least 3 times a week
If you really knew me…
You would know that I love painting other people's nails
You would know that my new favorite drink is cake vodka and rootbeer
You would know that I am obsessing over things black and white
If you really knew me…
You would know that I haven't had caffeine in over a year
well... except for what's in root beer and chocolate
You would know that for some reason I crave a cup or two of decaf coffee everyday
it has gotten worse since moving to a rainy cold climate
You would know that I have never paid the bills pre-marriage and in our marriage
You would know that my hubby has spoiled me ever since we first started dating at age 17
You would know that my hubby has spoiled me ever since we first started dating at age 17


No comments:
Post a Comment