Fashionably Late

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

 American Apparel tee//my mothers locket//thrifted J Crew necklace

added black wool Guess jacket

added Free People jacket

throw the hair up//add cowl neck scarf H&M

I was inspired to do this post for the momma style giveaway done by several different blogs that I love.  Check out The Wiegands here to see the winners.  Needless to say, I didn't enter because well this post is about a week too late.  I guess that's a little more my style... being late that is.  haha 

A Plain Tee Shirt and skinny jeans are my mommy staples.  They are easy to wear and well goes with everything.  I like to spruce them up a little by adding jewelry, jackets, scarves, etc. With my recent move to the cold colder country I also have taken my sandal obsession to a ankle boot obsession. My birthday can't come soon enough in hopes of acquiring these

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and stylish! But, if you are hoping to acquire certain shoes we would need to know what size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Falene, but these shoes are a kinda a dream. I love that you comment on my posts, it really helps me know that someone is reading these :)

      Delete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design