Sunday

Monday, February 25, 2013














This past Sunday, we went to Snoqualmie National Forest Ski Resort.  We wanted to have a nice fun snow day, and well for the most part it was.  Many lessons were learned. Bring Kleenex, get snow pants for Rhone, wear warmer shoes, and most importantly make sure Lachlyn doesn't skip her nap.  

Snoqualmie Ski Resort was so scenic and beautiful.  The trees with fresh fallen snow was something so surreal.  Rhone had a smile on his face the entire time.  He loves snow ball fights and once he did his first sledding ride, I knew he was hooked.  He went down so many times until he could barely stand up.  KC was so sweet chasing him up and down, teaching him how to make a snow ball, and watching them together with my girl in my arms was a perfect morning for me.  

Lachlyn however was not such a big fan of the snow.  She was tired and her over sized puffer jacket did not help.  And when one of the first snowballs came hurling our way, that was it for her.  She was tired and just needed a lot of mama snuggles.  After a good snack and freeing her of her jacket she warmed up to the cold and she was loved to watched her brother laugh and be silly.  She even let Rhone hold her on his sled for almost a whole minute.  After a fun filled morning she finally fell asleep on the walk back to the car.

2 comments:

  1. I can only handle snow for about an hour myself. Rhone must be a natural snow boy like his aunt Kelene. She loves it too! I love seeing all the great adventures your family takes the time to make. Thank you for taking the time to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Falene! I think kids have a different idea of what's cold... I used to love swimming in the ocean in the winter time, and now I wouldn't even think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design