Happy Valentines Day!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013








Love this day... the cookies, the candy, the love in the air.  I remember back in elementary passing out valentines to everyone in class, and hoping to get a special one from the cute boy in class.  I had no such luck... but there was always hope lol.  I now have 3 of my favorite hearts loving me dearly.  I am truly a blessed girl. 

Here comes the sappy part:
KC, you are my love of my life.  There aren't words for how much I am madly in love with you.  Your my everything and literally couldn't live with out you.  Thank you for loving me too and for being apart of our amazing family. xoxoxoxo
Rhone and Lachlyn, you two kiddos are my pride and joy. It's amazing how in a instant you filled my heart and I couldn't have ever imagined I had that much room. Your smiles, your silly faces, your eyes, your hugs they melt me every time.  I thank God for you each and every day.  My hope is that it will never end.  Even when your 13, you will still give me xoxoxo when I ask and you will fight over who wants to sit in my lap.  A girl can dream right?... 

Rhone and Lachlyn have both been pretty sick with a bad cold for the last 3 days.  So today it was nice to get out of our pj's and get dressed up for Valentines.  We made cookies, made cards, and played all day.  Can't wait for daddy to get home so we can shower him with all our gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines day! As always appreciate the pictures and updates.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design