A weekend full of Love

Monday, April 1, 2013

 Saturday // my birthday








Eggstravaganza at my parents church SouthDelta Baptist Church 

 This is my parents friends barn where they keep their pony 'Pepper'


 Rhone's 1st ride on Pepper // he loved it!

 apparently this stallion is one of the top 3 sperm donors in the world // famous



be it a sand hill // or fertilizer hill // he will climb it



 After the barn we went for a little swim // Lachlyn's first time and is definitely my little water baby

We had such an amazing day.  It was 62 and sunny all day.  It felt magical. But needless to say I was exhausted so I decided to take a little nap with my love. After all I am 31 now :/

Sunday // Easter











 Easter is one of my favorite times of the year.  It is a time we are reminded of he greatest historical event
Our Savior and his gift to us // Grace and Love// 
Add in lots of chocolate, gifts, turkey dinners, fun activities for kids, and lots of crafts and I'm one happy mama.

Sorry for the overload of pics // too many to choose from // too much fun

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I can stand it if those kids get any cuter! What a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design