Spring loves

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I keep reminding myself of the saying "April showers bring May flowers".  A couple of weeks ago when it was sunny and 60 degrees, I was so inspired that I put my coats away and unpacked my Arizona clothes.  Big mistake!  Today felt so cold for some reason.  49 degrees and raining.  Too cold to go to the park, too cold to go for a run, too cold to hang on the porch.  I'm not gonna lie, I am definitely missing Arizona sun these days.  Seeing picture posts of friends at the beach, at the pool sipping cocktails, and kiddos running in just a diaper is making me want to shed this raining April weather and get on with this amazing summer I keep hearing about.  So I decided to create a {never gonna happen in my life} wish list for Spring to brighten my day. Pretend shopping is the best cure for the rainy blues. 

Am dying over this dress.

I have heard people who own these jeans, never take them off.

Always in search of the perfect Tee

Perfect for my little Narwhal obsession.

Sandals that makes any ones feet look good

Perfect for my Hawaii vacation I dream about.

Hats aren't just for sunny days, they can also act as great rain gear... right?

1 comment:

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design