Random pics this week

Friday, March 22, 2013


Can't believe this girl is 3 months shy of 1 year old!





Sunday at aunt Kendra's in Gig Harbor.
Crabs, sea stars, rocks, and lunch in town makes for a great trip to the Puget Sound.

Good morning you two

 Long day at the park ugh...

Rhone playing with his new best friend Levi

Just taking a stroll at St. Edwards

My favorite thifted purchase this month

Love

5 comments:

  1. Just so you know when Ken or I spot a new post of yours it's "Hey sweetie Lynn has a new post" and the other comes running. We enjoy them so much. Thank you for taking the time to share your talents and your beautiful photography! I love and miss you all!!! I also very much like your thrift store find and I can't believe Lachlyn is 9 months already. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you guys get excited for my posts! It means alot

      Delete
  2. how precious is she?! i love the monthly pics and all of the updates on your adventures in your new community. i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy!! You should come visit... before baby comes. I'm so excited for you guys too! Your gonna be an amazing mama and can't wait to how much you love it :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design