Oh Lachlyn... can't believe your almost 10 months old. You achieve something new everyday, and you also are stuck in a rut with night time sleeping. You are pretty consistent with a midnight & 5 am scream fest. But come 7:00, your smile is contagious and you somehow make me forget why I feel so tired. You love crawling into chairs and then crying when you get stuck. Opening every cabinet and flipping through each page of any book you can find is your favorite activity. You love to dance to any music, but especially to mommy singing. Your favorite toy right now is the kazoo.
You are really good at faking me out and getting your brother in trouble. You have this new face you make with your little puckered lips that makes me think your eating something, but really it's just a weird face. For some reason the nickname that has stuck with you is 'baby'. Rhone calls you 'baby sister' and your dad and I just call you 'baby'. Which seems so boring and unoriginal but you love it, and so do we. You love to crawl into the bathroom after your brother and grab his pee stream which freaks him out so much he ends up peeing all over place. Your favorite thing to say is 'mom mom' which I love, but when said continuously can easily turn into me wondering why I didn't teach you 'da da' first.
Your skin is still perfect and as pale as could be. Your eyes are still crystal blue, and your eyelashes go on for days. Your hair is getting more ginger each day just like your daddy's. Every single tiny thing about you is pretty amazing and I thank God each and every day for you.
MVI 6523 from Lynn Fletcher on Vimeo.
*on a side note: my parents informed me that the reason my dad called me 'Scooter' was because I scooted as well... like mother like daughter - makes me so proud - hehe



She's so beautiful and precious and still getting around in that unique scoot of hers.
ReplyDelete