You would know that I crave a reeses blast and a nutty bar almost every single day
You would know that after I put Lachlyn down for the night I treat myself to a glass of wine or a recent love (the above photo) - orange juice & whipped cream vodka
You would know that after I put Lachlyn down for the night I treat myself to a glass of wine or a recent love (the above photo) - orange juice & whipped cream vodka
You would know that this is why I am having a hard time
losing the baby weight.
You would know that when I drive just Rhone
and I (usually to and from a swimming session) I crank up the music and we have
a dance party.
If you really knew me…
You would know that I have 3 chunks of grey hair
You would know that I want blonde hair, but can’t afford the
upkeep yet
You would know that I haven’t been able to decide if I like
my hair long or short
If you really knew me…
You would know that I had a moment of feeling accomplished
at church today.
Lachlyn has for a week
now slept 8-10 hours every night.
And today when we
dropped Rhone off at his classroom for church,
he didn’t cry, he just walked right on in and started playing with toys. He wasn’t scared; he wasn’t concerned, just
content.
You would know that I am a very shy person
You would know that I have no idea what to say to new people
I have just met
You would know that when I do get to know someone, and if I
don’t have to have one eye on each kid, I would talk that person’s ear off.
If you really knew me…
You would know that nothing grosses me out except for:
other peoples feet, raw meat, dirty bathrooms, bugs, and bad
smells
You would know that I have to keep my right pointer finger
nail trimmed really short or else I can’t take my contact lenses out
You would know that I have a obsession right now with cute
totes, boxes or anything organizational
If you really knew me…
You would know that I need a nap!


you had me at oj + whipped cream vodka. MUST TRY!
ReplyDeletei wish you were closer. i'd love for you to talk my ear off! and i'm totally with you when it comes to new people.
Awww Lynn that was awesome!!! Keep up the writing!!!
ReplyDelete