a hard week

Friday, September 14, 2012

 
This week has been extremely hard for me.  It pretty much all boils down to work.  We went from being pretty slow, to getting really really busy in a matter of 1 day.  I have gone in early, stayed late and my brain is completly exhausted.  It's a whole different ball game working full time with 2 kids.  I work hard all day long so that I can get out on time and get home to my babies.  Then when I do get home, it's a emotional rollercoaster. 

It's so much fun coming home to a little boy who runs and tackles me with hugs and my baby girl who gives lots of smiles and cues.  Rhone has been extremely clingy to me when I get home which I love, but I also want to spend every second holding my little Lach baby.  So it's been a challenge to find time for both.  KC and I try to talk over Rhone which is nearly impossible and catch up on the day to day stuff.  He's been so great.  I am so thankful for all of his help with the little things when I get home.  He knows that I want to spend time with them so he assume all the responsibilities of cooking, grocery shopping, getting the mail, you know all the 'stuff'.  As much as I love coming home to all of this, it has been physically exhausting. There are just no breaks in the day.  I mean, my brain for the last 3 months consisted of baby stuff and well that's about it. hahaha  So now I actually have to use it at work now, and at home to keep up with it all.

So to start off my weekend I just started crying.  I do that sometimes. It feels great.  It helps me get all that built up stress out and into the Kleenex.  2 mins into my good cry, Rhone came and found me and was so concerned.  It was so sweet.  He immediately said he was sad too, and started fake crying which caused all of us to start laughing.  He is such a sweet and loving boy.  I plan to have the best and hopefully relaxing weekend.  I hope you all have a amazing weekend too! 

Philippians 4:6,7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


1 comment:

  1. Lynn I am going thru the same thing. It's so hard working full time and being a mom of a toddler and a new baby! But know u r not alone. If you ever need some else to talk to that knows exactly what u r going thru call me. We can share stories;)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design