Our Story: We meet in Jr. High - I sat in front of him apparently in History class. I was so shy that I don't remember, but he does. We knew of each other in High school. He dated my good friend and later in the middle of our senior year, he asked me to the Valentines dance. 3 years later we married in La Jolla, CA and the rest is history.
I love being a wife.
I have such a amazing husband. He knows me so well which makes life so much easier. Well most of the time lol.
He knows how to make me feel better when I am down. He knows how to make me laugh. He knows what I don't like doing and do.
We’ve been married for almost 9 years now, and I feel like we are better than ever.
I feel that getting married young can go two ways. You can grow together or grow apart. We have definitely grown together. We believe the same things about life, we share the same goals, we put the same things first.
A lot of change since age 21. And for us, those changes were growning up. Becoming adults. Becoming wise. And we did it together.
We are very different people in ways like... he loves to cook, and I hate to cook. He hates to shop, and of course I Love to shop.
Our lives have molded into one idea we both share. I believe this will keep us together forever. We’ve had our ups and downs but I thank God everyday for giving such a blessing to me. We have experienced so much in life and it’s been amazing to me that we get stronger with each change in our life.
I am seeing KC in my children and I love it! It brings tears to my eyes just thinking that if Rhone grows up to be anything like his father, he will be extremely blessed. He is a great role model.
I hope someday when my children are grown, I can look back and say I loved them to my fullest and that they would know they were my everything.
I hope someday they feel in their hearts how much I love them just as I feel it in my heart. The joy they gave me, and how much they mean to KC and I. My heart is filled. My soul is filled.
I am truly blessed.


No comments:
Post a Comment