I actually have been blogging for about 7 months now. I just haven't told anybody until today.
I started blogging just to keep a journal. I wanted to have something online with lots of pictures that maybe some day my kids could look back on and know what our life was like. I want them to know how much I loved them. There is also some very personal things about myself that most people don't know, which is why I have hesitated to show this to anyone. It's hard to admit that your OK with everyone knowing your inner thoughts. But I'm at a point now that I'm ok with that.
This blog was primarily just about the kids but then I kinda got carried away... I wanted to add DIY projects I've been doing. Then I thought Style pics would be fun too. Slowly I started to figure out what I wanted this blog to be. --Style section is on hold until I can fit into my clothes -forced LOL
I have lots of different blogs I read each day and so I started to think... why am I not sharing this with anyone? I was nervous of judgment, critique, and criticism. KC has reminded me that the people who will probably read this blog will primarily be family. And family won't do that, they love me, and they love our family. I also got tired of him making fun of me for how much time I spend doing this, for just me to read. So here it is! I'm sharing our life through my eyes.
I started blogging just to keep a journal. I wanted to have something online with lots of pictures that maybe some day my kids could look back on and know what our life was like. I want them to know how much I loved them. There is also some very personal things about myself that most people don't know, which is why I have hesitated to show this to anyone. It's hard to admit that your OK with everyone knowing your inner thoughts. But I'm at a point now that I'm ok with that.
This blog was primarily just about the kids but then I kinda got carried away... I wanted to add DIY projects I've been doing. Then I thought Style pics would be fun too. Slowly I started to figure out what I wanted this blog to be. --Style section is on hold until I can fit into my clothes -forced LOL
I have lots of different blogs I read each day and so I started to think... why am I not sharing this with anyone? I was nervous of judgment, critique, and criticism. KC has reminded me that the people who will probably read this blog will primarily be family. And family won't do that, they love me, and they love our family. I also got tired of him making fun of me for how much time I spend doing this, for just me to read. So here it is! I'm sharing our life through my eyes.


Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it! Love you so much!
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you did! looking forward to reading those inner thoughts + day-to-day happenings!
ReplyDelete