My baby is 2 Months Old!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012




I can not believe Lachlyn is already 2 months old.  Oh how time flies by.  

It's a strange feeling for me because she potentially might be my last child. 

This means no more (cue the tears) newborn clothes, no more newborn snuggles, no more newborn cuteness.  It's sad.  I was going through her clothes yesterday and putting all the clothes she has already outgrown into a box to be given away.  I was in tears the whole time.  

However on the flip side, I LOVE watching her grow.  I love seeing her do new things, holding her head up, laughing (one of my absolute favorites) and seeing her and Rhone interact a little more.  

She will always be my little baby and my little princess.





 This picture cracks me up... Her Dr. told us to put a banking soda paste on her 
scalp to help with her cradle cap.

Her 2 month Check Up:

Weight: 11 lbs, 12oz.  75th Percentile
Height: 24.5in.  99th Percentile
Head: 40cm  79th Percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design