To my Love...

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Birthday KC!

Today you turn 31.  I can't believe we're in our 30's!  It's quite amazing how we have been together for about 12 years.  We started dating when you were 18 and I was 17.  
You have always been and continue to be my rock.  

You are my everything and I just adore you.  I hope today is a special one.
Your special day includes:

Before Breakfast this is what happend for a good 10 mins. Love it.

Rhone: Happy Birthday daddy
KC: Thanks buddy
Rhone: Your welcome
x 15

- Denny's for breakfast- lets face it, I can't make anything for you better than     you can, it's kid friendly and well you get a free meal.

- Job Searching, cleaning, napping- the usual

- Tori & Nate are coming over at 4!! - We get to go for 2 hours with no kids and enjoy a nice meal or where ever you want to go.

- After Rhone goes down at 7:30, I'm staying home to babysit and you get to go out for a night out with your buddies. 

You deserve so much more but I want you to know that you are loved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design