A Saturday morning

Saturday, November 15, 2014










Seattle has gotten a serious cold front that came in just after a week of 60 degree weather.  We have been freezing our AZ butts around here... I think around 30 degrees has been the high!  I know, most of the country has snow right now, but I was not ready for it to be cold this soon!  I mean, it's only November!  But this morning, after a long week of work and school, we woke up to a gorgeous cold but oh so sunny day.  Living in the PNW has really made me appriciate the sun and how glorious it can feel.  So we decided to bundle up and take a morning hike (aka, slow walk) with the kids.  It was perfect.  Dry ground, beautiful morning light, and leaves covering the earth.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design