LaConner, WA

Wednesday, September 3, 2014












Labor day weekend we took advantage of the last days of summer and went camping.  We headed to meet my folks up at La Conner, WA and it turned out to be such a fun place to camp with the kids.  It actually reminded me a lot of church camp growing up.  There was a mess hall that held a dance party, there was a concession stand that served food and had ice cream socials, and plenty of recreational activities.  Rhone is still talking about how fun "mini golf" was and that he "wants to go back for 5 days tomorrow".   We headed into the local town of Anacortes, where we just walked around and ate Lunch.  
 There were a few set backs camping for myself with my allergies and asthma.  I swear I just can not breathe in a tent! I was up all night and had to cut the trip short.  I think a pop up trailer will be in our near future... 
But other than that, it was super fun and the kids had a blast!

// I'll leave you with a super cheaply made video of the dance party by DJ Charlie //




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design