I thought it would be fun to make a packing essentials list via this blog to try to get me out of my "I can't leave my kids!" phase and into a "I can't wait to go to Italy" phase... So as most of you all know, I am a pretty basic girl day to day. Jeans, tee shirt, and sometimes a cute jacket or cute shoes kinda girl... But I personally feel that these items are the best to take when on vacation. You can mix and match and just select a few key 'fun' items to incorporate into your outfits. So this first compilation are all my basics. I actually do own everything on this list and I wear it almost daily. So I know I love them, I know they fit, and I know their comfortable. The backpack is my newest edition. I am in love with it and I really don't know why I haven't used a cute backpack since the first day Rhone was born. I can fit anything in it, it is way more comfortable than any diaper bag, and I now have 2 hands to help with running after my kiddos.
So since were going to be doing A LOT of traveling from city to city I really need to make sure I don't pack too much and also I need clothing that is comfortable especially in the shoe department, I have a feeling we will be doing alot of walking. To do this, I plan on picking skirts that will go with sneakers, cute scarves, cute necklaces, and maybe a hat. A few fun bright colored blouses for the beach towns and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment