GETTING IN SHAPE

Friday, May 2, 2014

 Well, folks I finally finished my workout goal! Yay!! At the beginning of the year I made a new years resolution to get back in shape.  So I decided on the Tracy Anderson Method.  Bought the Metamorphosis box set and went for it.  I do have to say, her method includes a pretty crazy diet plan which I did not follow.  I did however try to eat healthier.  I cut out my daily chunks of cheese I would consume every night before bed, and just tried to eat clean.  Protein & veggies for dinner, veggie shakes, protein bars, and lots and lots of salads throughout the day.  I wanted to make a diet change that I knew I could continue through out life.  I know I could have probably got better results had I dieted, but I am perfectly happy with the results and I truly feel that I can continue this plan.  I feel so much healthier, I feel happier, and best of all I have so much more energy for my kids.  I had finished the workouts literally the day before we left on vacation to California (boy do I need a tan!).  And well, needless to say I took full advantage of being on vacation.  I ate sooo much you guys.  Lots of junk food, and lots of deserts right before bed.  But now that I am back, I plan to get back into it.  

I did this post series because I wanted to first give myself a place to document my results and also to share how much I loved this workout series.  It is crazy difficult, and you really have to be dedicated to it, but I would highly recommend it.  After the first 2 months, I actually looked forward to it and in my opinion, having the ability to get in shape at home for 1 hour a day is worth every penny.  I also have heard about Ballet Beautiful from my sister and plan to incorporate that series as well, just to give me more variety.  I would love to hear if anyone else has a favorite work out series that they do and that I could do at home!! 


1 comment:

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design