20/52

Wednesday, May 28, 2014



 The 52 project: a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014. 

Rhone: helping daddy with building our picnic table
Lachlyn: a observer from far away... she didn't like the loud noises
Wabash: poor Wabash... always gets forgotten, thought it would be fun to add pics of him too! My child #3...

-Ok, so I have missed 5 weeks since my last project entry.   Man has life been happening.  It seems I have had less and less time to take pictures and work on my creative outlets.  Projects coming up include: new headbands (hopefully!) and more fun projects for this blog.  -So stay tuned-

2 comments:

  1. In case I haven't told you lately I really love these grandkids and I love you and K.C. too!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design