Wow you guys... photo overload I know! I promise I tried to cut back and just put my favorites, but it's just so hard.
This has been quite a year for us. Today has marked exactly 1 year for us living here in Washington. It's so weird to think that it's only been 1 year... so much has happened. Kids have changed, we've moved twice, and have had many amazing adventures all in just 1 year. It melts my heart to go back and look at how the kids have grown.
When we moved here, Lachlyn was 6 months old! She couldn't crawl and I was breastfeeding around the clock. Now she is not only walking but jumping off everything, climbing and definitely a risk taker just like her brother. She is so loving and has a heart of pure love. Her eyes can do wonders on us. And it has been such a joy to watch her and Rhone become best friends, and love on each other.
Rhone has grown into a little man. His vocabulary exceeds, his love and caring nature for others makes me tear up every time. He hates to see people sad, mad, frustrated, and does everything to turn them around. He gives the best hugs and kisses and is also a extremely crazy and rambunctious little boy. Never sitting still, he wants to learn all he can, try everything, and be bigger and faster than everyone.
KC and I have been married for 10 years this year, and have lived in 3 states and 7 different houses. We've had such a journey this year with KC getting his first career job, and myself taking on new roles as well. I am so blessed, my heart is full, and I can't wait to see what 2014 brings us!!













































































hi!
ReplyDeletewould you follow earch others&
let me know!
http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/