We've been pretty busy around here lately-- hints the lack of posts...
but it is finally all put together and we can relax and enjoy this home
well for about another 5 months -cough- cough! We really do love it
here and is a perfect home for us. Which is why it was too hard to pass
up even though it was just a 6 months lease. We are just being
very hopeful that our new landlords will love us and want to keep us
here for many years instead.
Here's a little glimpse into
Lachlyn's world... I change things around on the daily, so for now
here is her room. The doll house is still a work in progress... when it
was purchased for a whole wapping $5 at a thrift store it looked like
this...
I
plan to add some wallpaper, lighting, new furniture, and accessories.
Oh and fix that missing step. It might take a few years but hopefully
the end product will be something that Lach can enjoy for years to
come.
Still working on my little mans room, he seems
to have a lot more toys and no place to put them, so we are working on
organization and he is working on "making sure his cars are happy in
their home".
I will leave you with a few random quotes from "Ro Ro" - thats what Lachlyn calls him now
"I was at the rock'n roll mixers with the big boys."
"Look at this cool move" "Do you like cool moves mom?"
"I'm bigger than _____"
Rhone: "You and mommy can come to my house tonight."
KC: "Where's your house?"
Rhone: "It's a glowing house. It's at 2nd northeast. I'll get my tool bench out of the attic. We can use my axe-hammer-wrench. I have some nuts and nails too."










No comments:
Post a Comment