Our first snow of the year! We woke up bright and early to find out that the kids daycare was closed for the day... I secretly was praying for this because I so did not want to miss out on seeing the kids play in the snow for the first time this year. Rhone in particular has been asking when it will snow for quite some time. So I had to call in sick to work and stay home to have a blast with these kiddos. We did it all. We had snow ball fight, made a snow man, snow angels, and I might have showed them how to eat a little. Lachlyn wasn't terrible excited about walking in it however got a big kick our of seeing Rhone get hit by snowballs. KC took an early lunch to join in the fun and we were able to capture some of these pictures. I adore the snow, as long as I don't have to drive in it or shovel it of course. There's something about a crisp white blanket all over that reminds me of how beautiful this life is. Weather has always helped me with coming back to what's important in life. I have no idea why but it's something that God gives us and is in no way under our control. Of course forecasters can give it away a little, but here it seems like their never right. So for me, maybe it's the surprise factor of what each day will bring.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! I am so blessed to have this space and to be able to share it with you all.
xoxo
























No comments:
Post a Comment