When word came that my big brother was coming to stay with our parents, I immediately started figuring out how we could all meet up there. It's been over a year and half since we've seen Tim//Candis and the girls. Which means that this would be the first time they get to meet Lachlyn. Facetime just doesn't do her justice. Maybe next year we will actually be able to get us all together for a reunion or something.
Andrea//Ian and kids, wish you could have been there! You were missed dearly.
It was a weekend of celebrations with birthdays and Fathers Day. Lots of love, food, wine, and new memories.
Harlyn & Olive // I mean the cuteness is overwhelming
sisters showing off our picks... I think Kendra won
Once Lachlyn woke up, we had to get a few pics of our ginger in the strawberry fields
This was my first experience picking strawberries and it was so much fun watching my kids go crazy over finding the perfect ones. Such a surreal experience too because I was allergic to these delicious berries for around 20+ years. So once I finally realized years ago that I was over that allergy, I have been head over heels for them. And these were absolutely the best tasting strawberries I have ever had!! Definitely will be a new tradition in our family.
Went to the splash park down the street from my parents house
Centennial beach // Boundary bay
This beach was amazing. I have been here many times, but never when the tide was out this far. You could walk out for more than a mile, which is exactly what Kendra and Kyle did, and is why we have no pictures of them. The water was several inches deep and warmed by the sun. It was a perfect place to take the kids to explore and play in the mud. Rhone and grandma enjoyed digging for crabs, and the girls loved walking and feeling the grass and mud between their toes.
My gorgeous family. Andrea, Ian, Keara, Stella & Jane... we missed you and next year you will be in this picture!!
Happy Birthday Dad. And Happy Fathers day to all the fathers in my life.
xoxoxo






























how cute is your family?! and you look amazing... as do those strawberries!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! Wish we were closer, I want to take you out and see your belly :) xx
DeleteSo good to see all these photo's of memories in the making...what fun!!! Awesome that you live relatively close to your parents, I know that makes them happy. Your family is beautiful Lynn, it is obvious by the pictures that you and KC are doing a wonderful job with those "sweetpeas" you are raising!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Robin! I love living closer too, spent way to many years apart and with kids it changes everything.
DeleteI really love all the places and memories you go and make with your family. Thanks for sharing with us all!
ReplyDelete