A date with kids

Thursday, June 6, 2013




 We went to Anthony's in Edmond for some seaside dinner with the kids.
This place was so amazing, they have a huge sandbox and grasses area right next to where you eat, so Rhone was entertained while we enjoy another cocktail in peace. Not to mention the cool sea breeze that smells and feels like heaven. 



 After dinner, we took a quick walk to Marina beach park.



 


 


It was such a wonderful evening.  Dinner, a walk, and the beach with my family is a perfect way to end a weekend.  I can't begin to tell you how much I am loving Washington.  Being so close to water, and smelling the sea is what I needed.  I have and forever will love the ocean and everything that it brings.  When I look out, I instantly feel peace and my heart swells up with happiness.  I see God and his grace.  I see his love.  I am reminded of how small we are on this earth, and how our little problems that we dwell on are so insignificant to life.  He has blessed my family and I so much, and looking out into the sea I remember that I don't need a choir, I don't need church, I don't need music to worship him.  We should see the beauty and feel his presence. 

This is why I tell KC we should buy a house on the ocean.  You know... so I can worship God more hahaha


1 comment:

  1. The 1st picture on this post Rhone looks so grown up holding that menu and the delighted smile on Lachlyn's face as she goes down the slide brightened my day. Good luck with that home on the beach and keep worshipping in all the moments in your life. Love you much.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design