Fun Thursday Night

Friday, March 9, 2012


Tonight after bath time with Rhone, we realized it was way passed his bedtime and that he was feeling very cuddly.  We decided that it was worth a try to turn on his favorite movie Toy Story and attempt to cut his hair.  So he sat in my lap and watched the movie intently and I proceeded to give him his first hair cut.  I have never cut anyone's hair before, so I just took about 1 inch off all the way around.  I have to say he looks so handsome with his new cut, and I am so proud of myself.  It was a great bonding moment for me and I can't wait to do it again.  Oh and the back hair line is only a little croocked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design