Today I have decided to start a blog.
This blog is for my family. A journal of such. A place to write my thoughts, my dreams, and my daily stories of my husband K.C. and my son Rhone.
This free writing thing to me is new. Sure I journaled when I was in elementary school but does that really count? I am not a writer, I am not a creative writer, nor do I intend to pursue this. I simply want a outlet for what is on my heart. A place to give major moments in my life a place to stay.
I have read blogs for about a year now, and for some reason today I was inspired to design my own. This post will probably only seen by myself and my husband however I hope that by writing my thoughts and about experiences as a mother, I will be inspired and some day brave enough to share this with others.


you may not think you're a writer but it's okay because you write from the heart and it's beautiful to read. Keep up the good work and thank you so much for taking a risk and sharing.
ReplyDelete