Happy Birthday Lachlyn Charley!
One of my favorite parts about doing these birthday posts is just going back to the previous birthday and seeing her grow and change in pictures. This girl is such a character. Her favorites right now are everything purple and blue. Having her nails painted, putting on pretend makeup, climbing everything, twirling, dancing, and playing in sand are her everyday excitement. She is the chattest little girl... I can't tell you how many comments I get by people thinking she's older because of how much she talks. He is utterly obsessed with her brother and loves to tell him all day that he is her best friend.
One of her biggest success's this year was how easy she was to potty train. Sorry everyone else who struggles with this, but she deserves a little praise on this milestone. She did it in 4 days, and has never peed during the night! Meaning... we really never even needed pull ups. I attribute her success into the 3 day method and to her amazing bladder.
One of her downsides this year is how much she has been sick this year. Her poor little body just hasn't been up to par this last year. Mostly because I am back at work and she was introduced to daycare, but she sure did endured a lot. 4 ear infections, double pink eye, 20+ colds (I swear), and flu are just some of what she has been through. But I can tell you that even when she was at her worst, she still was kind, gentle, loving, and so sweet.
I can't even begin to explain the love I have for my little Lachlyn. She is my light. Her soft voice, her soft touch, her romance in her eyes gets me in the heart every time I look at her. She is such a free spirit and loves to be on the move. She loves on everyone and has a heart of compassion. She is my little angel and I am so excited for age 3 with this one.
Happy 3rd Birthday Lachlyn Charley, we love you!
// Stay tuned to her "Purple Ribbon", "Let it Go" birthday party //
// Stay tuned to her "Purple Ribbon", "Let it Go" birthday party //




















No comments:
Post a Comment