Her purple party

Wednesday, June 10, 2015














When I asked Lachlyn over and over for the past 2 months about what kind of birthday party she wanted, with out hesitation she said a purple ribbon and "Let it Go" birthday party.  At first I had grand ideas about making everything and creating a purple wonderland filled with glitter and snow themed ideas in June, but then life happened.  The past couple weeks, I haven't been feeling all that great so the party kind of got put on the bottom of the list.  So with the week leading up, we decided to go low key this year.  I didn't make ANY of the decor and I bought actual streamers!  We got a store bought cake and pizza. It was a first for me... but you know what, she LOVED it!  Because really she doesn't care at all about if I spent hours in preparation, she loved having it Frozen themed, and she got her purple "ribbons". 

To help celebrate her day, her Granny and Popop came into town from AZ and we invited her best friends over.  We gave her the sandbox we built and they played all afternoon in the spirinklers, bubbles, sand, and with "Let it Go" playing on repeat.  To top it off, my mother in law and I took her to get her first pedicure and let me tell you, it was soo much fun.  She sat perfectly still for 30 mins and already is asking to go back. 

I still can't believe my baby is 3 years old and I am so excited to see her grow this year.  Going from toddler to Pre-k is one of my most favorite seasons.  My heart is so full and it just keeps getting better! 

// Next up... DIY sandbox //


1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! From her constant smiles to the fact that even you had to "let it go" and embrace simplicity. In the end she looks like it was the best birthday ever and that's all that really matters right?! And seriously how adorable that she got a pedicure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design