To the Love of my Life

Wednesday, August 6, 2014


Year 2000 or was it '99?
Year 2014
Today is the love of my life's birthday! This man, oh man... he is the greatest. I am grateful everyday to be able to live life with him.  He is the best husband, my best friend, and the kids amazing father.  We should be having a huge birthday bash, but instead he is working hard for us and we will make him a fantastic dinner + desert and shower him with lots of love when he gets home.  I love you KC! You are everything I dreamed of and thank you for picking me to love so dearly.

1 comment:

  1. You are very fortunate but I would also like to commend you on working hard on your marriage and family. Much success comes from that. Keep up the good work and let the blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design