Overalls are back baby! I've always loved overalls, and I used to have some pretty rad pairs. Kicking myself I didn't keep them, but I'm loving these free people ones
i LOVED overalls. i was just talking about how they need to come back. i guess i'm not around trendy + hip people enough. i didn't realize they ARE back!
yes, me too, love overalls! totally like your picks. thanks for stopping by myspace. happy to found your place, too! many greetings from far Germany, noni!
hi! i'm Lynn and my amazing husband is KC. together we have 3 kiddos and our dog named Wabash. this blog is about our lives, diy projects, and about essential oils. i love documenting what's important to us and love to share our adventures in the fletchers diary.
i LOVED overalls. i was just talking about how they need to come back. i guess i'm not around trendy + hip people enough. i didn't realize they ARE back!
ReplyDeleteYes they are Amy, and they would look crazy cute on a prego!
DeleteLove the outfit! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check it out at my blog http://lillkidadventures.blogspot.com/ :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome sounds like fun! Thanks Shannon
Deleteyes, me too, love overalls! totally like your picks. thanks for stopping by myspace. happy to found your place, too! many greetings from far Germany, noni!
ReplyDelete