Change

Saturday, August 10, 2013



the family // a perfect stream line // peekaboo with daddy // my mornings

These past couple of weeks have been quite exciting around here.  We have officially put our house in Gilbert, AZ up on the market, and our praying for a quick sale.  KC is doing great at his job, and is still loving it.  He is actually going back to Korea for a couple of days again...  Is it weird that I'm already getting used to this?  Something that I was so nervous about just a month ago, seems to be getting a little easier.  I think however it may be due to the fact that when he returns, we are going to take several days off and celebrate our 10 year anniversary!  I still can't believe it's been that long.  

In other news: I got the per diem job that I had applied to a couple weeks ago, and I'm still feeling a little torn about it.  As I have wrote about here and here, I have wanted for over 3 years to be a stay at home mom.  And about 8 months ago, that dream came true.  It was hard leaving my job at first, but as I stepped into my new one (much harder role) I have loved every minute.  But as the months went on, I grew a little worried about losing my career.  I never wanted to give it up.  I love being a radiation therapist.  I'm good at it, and when your passionate about helping people with your gifts it's hard to just let it go.  So I decided about 6 months ago, that I would start looking and give the idea up to God.   Well a couple weeks ago, there was a posting (the first posting I've seen in the area) for a per diem position in Renton, WA.  I applied, got an interview and got the job!  So I start Sept. 9th. which should give me enough time to mentally prepar myself for the new change.  I really am excited about the job. I am basically on-call.  Meaning if someone gets sick or goes on vacation they would call me.  If I can't do it that day, then I just say no, if I can, then great a little extra money never hurts.  So its kinda the best of both worlds for me. It's also a perfect opportunity to keep my skills up, make some good money, and still be a almost full time mama.

So with much more Exciting news... I finally opened up Lach & Lynn! It's my Etsy store and I am loving it so far.  I have wanted to do something like this for a long time now, and finally got enough guts to do it.  I am starting with just a couple headbands for now, but hope to move into re-selling vintage items, household items, and jewerly!  But one step at a time... 

So if your in need of some fabulous head wear for yourself or your little 
please head on over to Lach & Lynn.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you opened your new Etsy store! And I think it's great that you have the opportunity to make a little extra money if you want to doing what you love as a radiation therapist. It's a win win! Still a stay at home mommy, but one that gets a break once in a while! You are a great example!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design