life lately

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

swim lessons // Lachlyn's busted chin due to experimental walking

Rhone's 1st professional hair cut // bad idea
KC thought it would be a great idea for the both of them to get a hair cut, I was hesitant about Rhone's because I personally love a little boy with long hair, and his was just getting long enough to tuck behind his ears... but I thought a little trim wouldn't hurt.  Well it did cause she chopped it off!! I cried a little inside, but put a brave face on for Rhone because well he cried a little too. I think I'll be cutting his hair from now on.

ice cream //  birthday party's

picnic at the park // good friends  // gettin dirty 

 Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. With all this gorgeous weather we have had, the web has just taken a backseat.  KC has been doing great at his job, still loves it and is solving lots of problems that experienced engineers haven't seen, so that has been pretty exciting for him.  As for the kids and I, we are doing lots of swim lessons, play dates, and experiencing some new firsts with ms. Lachlyn.  Rhone is doing so great in swim lessons... I am still kinda bumbed that I am not able to teach him myself, but with the lack of public pools and a 1 year old, it just wasn't gonna happen.  He is loving it and just to brag a little, he is doing way better than the 4 & 5 year olds in his class.  Must have a little Burdett in him I guess. 

Other exciting news: 

Lachlyn is walking now!  She took her time with this milestone, and I am glad she did.  She very well could be my last, and I am trying to soak up every baby stage out of her.  They just grow so fast, and soon she will be running and playing with her big bro. 

Our first camping trip is in planning stages, and with that KC and I's 10 year anniversary is coming in August!  Can't believe it's been 10 years... a whale watching tour, and a potential trip to Italy might just be the perfect way to celebrate.

As for me, I am getting ready for some major changes around here.  Starting the end of August I am signed up to take a couple of online classes through NAU. Today I went for an interview for a Per Diem/On-call job at a hospital in Renton, WA.   
This job would be ideal for me in that it isn't a everyday commitment, but a chance to get my foot in the door here in WA, keep my skills up, and earn some much needed extra cash.  I also am in the process of my favorite new venture which will consist of a online shop where I hope to make and sell some items along with some vintage finds.  More details coming soon on this.

I will leave you all with this little video of our little girl...
-sorry about the poor video editing, still saving up for a video editing program that will help a struggling wanta-be movie maker out-



My Movie from Lynn Fletcher on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos...btw I am a new follower please visit me sometime at www.armytankerswife.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design