Happy Halloween

Friday, November 2, 2012

 



Sorry this is such a belated post, we've been pretty sick over here with a nasty cold.  It is slowly making its way to each one of us.  But I wanted to share this years Halloween pictures.  It's weird I know, but I have never really understood Halloween.  Being someone who hates to be scared and will have a nightmare over the smallest scariest thing, I always wondered why people enjoyed this holiday.  I get that it's fun to dress up, but I really don't understand why it has to be scary?  Of course I'm a girl with a crazy sweet tooth, so I strictly as a kid went trick or treating just to get candy.  So this year I wanted to take the kids somewhere where they could be entertained and have fun dressing up.  I have to say, it gave me so much joy to see Rhone's face light up as soon as he put his buzz costume on.  He loved it!  He walked around with his hands on his hips and told everybody in his super tough guy voice who he was.  Lachlyn I think just enjoyed all the pretty lights. 

Friday night we took the kids to the Tucson Zoo for Howl-O-Ween.  Every year the zoo puts on this amazing event.  They close up the animal exhibits and decorate the zoo with different themes at each section of the zoo.  Tons of volunteers dress up as characters and hand out candy to the kids.  Rhone especially enjoyed the pirate and star wars attractions. 

1 comment:

  1. What a super fun Halloween activity! Hope you all feel better soon. I can't wait to see you all on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design