Life Lately... well I took a 3 month break from this whole blog thang. Life for us has been pretty hectic. I can't believe the last thing I posted was Lachlyn's birthday!! I can't even believe that i haven't even blogged our crazy exciting news yet?! - I'll get to that in the next post- Between kids being out of school, moving into a fixer upper house, and me working practically full time now it's been hard to set aside time for this space. But I have missed it! I have missed writting. I have missed taking endless pictures and posting them here. I feel like I have missed the whole summer.
Speaking of summer, tomorrow Rhone goes off to school! School!!! I can't even believe how fast this summer went. I feel like I just wrote about him ending Kindergarten and now he's off to 1st grade. He is so excited which is pretty huge when I think about just 4 short months ago he was crying crocodile tears about leaving his school and his friends. This summer was so great and being in the new house for about 5 months now, he has adjusted a lot more to the neighborhood and his school which we purposefully took him to play and ride bikes all summer in hopes he would grow to love it.
// can't wait to share his 1st day with you all soon//
This summer has been pretty full. We worked hard but we also played hard. We took some amazing trips full of great memories this summer. 2 Camping trips, kids stayed with the grandparents for a week by themselves, California, Disneyland, and many small weekend trips around WA.
But finally our big news is that we are expecting baby #3 this November!!!!
We are so crazy excited and it has been a long journey to get to this point. This little baby GIRL is such a blessing from God and we are beyond ready for her. I will try to post soon about her little story and how she came into our lives.
Coming into to this new season of fall and school starting I am excited to get back to updating my little space. Love that this little diary of mine is so forgiving and love that I can write and share this part of my life here. And although I have over 2000 pictures sitting here on my computer of just this summer, here are just a few of our summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























No comments:
Post a Comment