April 28th my little baby turned 6 years old! There's something about having your child be older than 5 and going onto 10 that really freaked me out. He has grown up so much this last year. Starting Kindergarten has opened up a new world for him. He has his own friends that I don't know, he is gone all day at school, and he is getting smarter like really smart! He can read! As I was looking back to add pictures, I couldn't help but go a little over board haha. He was the cutest little kid in the entire world and his smile warms my heart. He always has had a way with me when he smiles, like really smiles. He is full of life and full of love. He cares deeply for his family and his friends. On this mothers day, as I sit here and write this, he is the one who made me a mama. He changed me forever. He has my whole heart and I couldn't be more grateful to be able to call myself his mom. This next year, year 6 will hold alot of changes for him. We have moved and he will start a new school and grow even more. I can't wait to see how God uses him and how he blesses others.
Also, I have to point out that I have tried to make a tradition of taking a picture of my kids with the number they turned but unfortunately, his #6 got away before we could take the picture! It was devastating, historical and quite the site seeing it float away for all of us!
Coming Next... The birthday party








No comments:
Post a Comment