Our Pre-Christmas

Saturday, January 16, 2016













 So I know I am almost 1 month late on this post... not a great start for 2016 I would say for this blog.  Because we were going to travel this Christmas through New Years, we decided to have our own little Christmas on Dec. 19th! I have to say I am kinda of hooked on doing Christmas early!  I know I probably can't count on this again, but it really was fun.  We had the advent calendar ending on the 19th as well and so the count down made it so that the kids truly thought it was Christmas.  Christmas eve consisted of Botanical Garden lights followed up with opening their matching pj's.  A tradition that I am so obsessed with.

Our AZ trip was our big present to KC and I, and the kids got everything they wanted... Rhone wanted to 3 pointed light saber and a punching bag, and Lach who wanted a purple kitchen ( hard to tell but I spray painted all the hardware glitter purple from this kitchen) and a kitty cat!  Oh and the best part about having Christmas early was that on "Christmas Day" everything was open.  So coffees for KC and I and dinner out later made the day extra fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design