15/52

Monday, April 21, 2014



The 52 project: a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.

Rhone: loves Easter!
Lachlyn: loves butterfly wings!

// Update: I know, I have missed 3 weeks on this project!  Life has been happening and trying to balance it all means this little space gets pushed to the back of the list... my classes end next week and I couldn't be more excited!! After life settles down, I intend to do more journaling and writing.  I have a list of ideas for this blog and in time, I hope I will be able to start checking them off. A big thank you to all who read my ramblings and posts on my kiddos! I truly love this space, this journal, and I love sharing it with you all //

1 comment:

  1. Easter treasures. Love these adorable children and love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design