LIFE LATELY

Monday, March 10, 2014

Snow BC Canada from Lynn Fletcher on Vimeo.

This past weekend, we took a mini trip to my parents house in Twwassen, CA. It was such an amazing weekend.  My dad returned home from a 2 week trip to India, KC and I got to go on a date, went to the indoor pool for a little swimming, and it snowed our last day there!  Possibly the last time (hopefully) until next winter.  So we broke out the sleds and headed to the park right by my moms house which just happens to be one of the best sledding places around.  Rhone did not even hesitate to jump on and ride the biggest hill of his life.  He had such a blast.  The part he wasn't too fond of, was the walk back up the hill with his sled.  Lachlyn had fun too until her first spill... then she got a little too cold and was just wanting to be held.  But she is definitely a trooper and loved watching Ro Ro slide down again and again.  See movie below-



 Lately Lachlyn has been wanting to take her time before she will let me get her out of her crib.  She lays down, blankets and dolly in hand, laughing, cuddling, and asking for Ro Ro to come in with her.  They wrestle awhile, I sometimes, go fix breakfast, and then eventually she will get tired of him and let me get her out.  We are talking about getting her a big girl bed soon.  She is such a good sleeper, and I am hoping that it won't reverse this.  But one of my favorite things is to snuggle up in bed with my kiddos, talk, and read books.  And it is just too hard to do this with a crib (I have tried many times).  So I'll keep you posted on what we decide.  






 Scenes from our endless discovery of new fun parks
 


While it was snowing in Canada, spring was showing signs at our house! So excited to see these gorgeous flowers sprouting up.  I have great aspirations this spring for a garden.  I have never attempted this in the past, so I am trying to read and get as much knowledge as I can, but I am hoping to grow a few key salad items and can't wait to start.  Come on Spring hurry up, we're ready for you!!


2 comments:

  1. So neat to see you guys having so much fun with the children. We sure miss you guys. Rhone seems to be getting more and more fearless all the time. Love that Lachlynn enjoys the out of doors so much. Keep up the good work of parenting and pictures. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that your children are so close. As always I love your photography. You look even more amazing. I hope your realize all your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design