#2 Goal: Get in the best shape of my post high school life!!
Guys... I am over half way done with this crazy 90 day workout! If I'm being totally honest here, I really feel like it should be over by now. Don't get me wrong, I am supper proud of myself for getting this far. I tend to start workouts, and then they slip away pretty quickly, so to say that I'm over 45 days in is pretty good for me. There have been many missed days however. Family in town, our family out of town, kids sick, then I am sick... blah blah there are alot of excuses, but the reality is my family comes first. I still want a life and I don't always feel like doing an hour work out. Sometimes, sitting on the couch feels real good!
How do I feel you ask? (hehe) Well... I feel stronger, I feel like I can keep up with my kiddos more. For instance, yesterday I was pushing a cart full of groceries, while Rhone was hanging on the side, my purse on one shoulder, holding Lachlyn like a football while she kicks and screams (she's full on tantrums now) and pushing the cart with one hand and an elbow for leverage. It was not fun, but I did it and I didn't even break a sweat. The biggest upside, for all you moms out there, you know how this goes, but my butt is actually back where it was vertically I mean before kids. So exciting. I don't know why it happens but all my mom friends complain about that one all the time. And I can say that you too can have it back, if you jump for 30 mins and then do 400 leg lifts a day. haha.
beginning // now // what I should look like at the end



Dang girl! You look awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Deneigh!
Delete