SNOW!!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

















We had such a fun day in the snow that I had to share these moments with you all.  Here is Seattle it only snows a handful of times a year, and everyone get super excited, breaks out the gear and finds the perfect location to spend the day.  We went to a local park where everything turned to a winter wonder land.  Seriously you guys, this day was filled with happiness.  I haven't seen my kids this happy in such a long time.  Smiles from ear to ear for hours!  What also made it incredibly special, was we had family in town from Arizona.  It would not have been this much fun with out them.  So thankful for family and for being able to share these special moments with them.

I know I have talked about this before on this space, but it doesn't get better for KC and I when we see love being showered on our kids. My heart was full that day and I love looking back at these pictures, our moments frozen in time. 


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures captured what a great family day it was. I loved the scene shots and laughed and at the kids antics.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design