LIFE LATELY

Wednesday, February 19, 2014









Lately it has been raining.  I know, no surprise there, but with combining rain and illness lets just say I think we are all looking forward to spring!  The kids have been sick, Lachlyn in particular took a pretty good hit.  The art pictures are 1 day into antibiotics, and what a difference 1 day makes.  Just yesterday Lach had a 104 temp, and didn't want to do anything but be held. She even let me swaddle her just like the old days - miss those days.  

So I thought it would be fun to do regular posts about our "classes".  Rhone unfortunately hasn't been able to go to preschool just because of financial reasons.  I say unfortunately only because he wants to soo bad.  He asks nearly every day if he can go to school like his friends.  It breaks my heart, he is such a social bug.  But with play dates scheduled and my new home school curriculum, I am hoping that we can get him through till next fall.  And prayers needed that he will actually get into the only preschool in Kirkland that we can afford starting in September.  So today we concentrated on Art.  He has really taken a liking to water colors which I just love because that is my favorite as well.  Lachlyn enjoys stacking her crayons and copying everything her big bro does.  On a very random note... I have always wanted a watercolor tattoo, and am hoping one day to incorporate one of his pieces into mine.

1 comment:

  1. Sick kids are no fun. So glad medicine helped. They look so good and I miss them so much, thanks for posting such beautiful pictures to keep us updated. I loved seeing Lachlyn swaddled. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design