an update with pictures

Saturday, December 8, 2012





Saying goodbye to Gwenyth... well for now anyways.  With the upcoming move, we have been trying to figure out what we should take and with the unknown of where we will be living, KC decided to store his 1969 Mustang fastback at his dad's house.  We are so grateful to Ken and Falene for taking her and we know she will be safe and enjoy her new home behind the barn. hahaha








Yay for naked Lachlyn pictures. Her ginger hair and those eyes are so perfect for her name aren't they?  She's getting so big and I am trying to soak it all in.  It seems like yesterday she was super tiny, always swaddled, and that baby smell is the best for a new momma.  She is now 6 months old and each day she shows us more personality.  No teeth yet, but poor thing is a slobbering teething little girl. She is now sitting up like a pro, eating lots yummy homemade baby food and soon enough she's gonna be a crawler.  She has such a sweet soul and loves to laugh.  She loves Rhone so much and I can tell they're gonna be best friends. 






Potty Training!!
This has been an exciting week.  We wanted to wait to even bring up potty training until I knew he was ready.  It paid off, because he has done sooo well.  I couldn't be more proud.  We did the 'potty-training-in-3-days' approach.  KC and I were both off for 3 days and dedicated those days strictly toward potty training.  We didn't go anywhere, we stayed mostly in one room where for the first 2 days he just ran around completely naked.  The 3rd day we introduced him to big boy underwear.  I found this blog post and followed it exactly.  You can find it here. He has had a few accidents, but for the most part he has done great.  It was hard for everyone but so worth it.  I know that it is going to be several weeks until he can really get the hang of it, but its fun to see him grow and become more self sufficient. 
By the way, I almost died from laughing so hard. Rhone's comment on his own flatulence was, "My burp was on my butt."

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!!! Good job to Rhone and Lachlan is such a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and thanks for the laugh! That is a comment to keep in his baby book!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design