KC gets a hair cut

Tuesday, October 23, 2012


It's been over 4 years since my husband KC has cut his hair short.  Yes he has had trims by myself, but he kept it long ever since we moved here from Chicago.  I personally think he's super hot either way, but I'm a girl for change.  I change my hair color/style almost every couple months, so for me, this is a nice change.  For KC, it means a lot more.  It marks the end of his college years and the beginning of getting into the 9-5.  He did it for us.  He did it to help himself project himself as more professional.  It's gonna take some time for all of us to get used to, but I know that I'm loving it :)  I just have to say that I have a extremely handsome husband and he just gets better looking each and every year.

We realized today that Rhone has never seen him with short hair.  He wasn't as surprised as I thought he would be, but that just goes to show, kids don't see looks, they see love. However, Wabash growled and barked when he walked through the door. 

2 comments:

  1. Hubba hubba! He looks so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good! :o) love that the little ones didn't notice!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design