A Letter to Lachlyn

Friday, October 5, 2012



Dear Lachlyn,

You are almost 4 years old!  I can’t believe how fast you are growing.  I want you to know that I cherish every moment with you.  I love everything about you, the way you smell, the way you laugh, the way you even cry.  You are starting to get red hair which reminds me of your daddy.  You have a sensitive soul which reminds me of myself.  You smile all the time and it melts me heart. Your laugh is so contagious.  You can tell this because if I can get you to laugh at something I will continue this until you get bored.  I love that you are getting a personality already.  I love how you look at your brother Rhone.  I love that he makes you laugh.  I can’t wait to see you two together playing and goofing around.  I hope you two become best friends and stay close as siblings.  I Love you Lachlyn!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    (And I am pretty sure it should be months, not years)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lynn-- I love how much you love your little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design