This is my favorite picture of you so far!! Your smile just melts my heart every time I look at it.
Rhone
I have prayed my entire life for you. On April 28th, God answered my
prayers for a healthy baby that your KC and I can call our own. I have loved you since conception, but I feel
in love with you when I saw you for the very first time. I cried and cried when you were born, because
I was so happy. You were a hard
baby. You liked to eat, and by that I
mean you breastfeed for about an hour or so every 2-3 hours. I cried almost every time because I was in so
much pain. My skin did not like it. But I loved you, I loved the time we spent
together, just you and I. You brought so
much joy to us.
When I went back to work, I cried at the thought of leaving
you. It was the hardest thing I have
ever done. I thought about you every
second while at work, and I ran home the minute I got out of work. For the next 2 years before your sister came,
you were the center of KC and I world.
All of our friends who had kids, would take them to their Grandpa &
Grandma’s house to get a night or two away from kids. We never did that. I couldn’t bare the thought of not having you
with me when I wasn’t at work. If I was
a stay at home mom, it might have been different. But because I wasn’t, I vowed to spend every
second with you and your dad when I was off of work. I have watched every first. I have cheered you on every step of your
life.
We had so much fun, we took you to the zoo almost every
weekend when the weather was nice, we went out to eat, traveled, and played at
many different parks. I love watching you
grow. I love watching you enjoy
life. Your dad and I have grown so much
since you were born. You taught us to
give, to be patient, to love, and to parent.
We have gone through so much self discovery. We have changed, and I can’t imagine life any
other way.
I pray that I will be the best mom for you. I will try my best. I will give you my all. I promise to love you and teach you of God’s
love. I pray every day that you will
know God, that you will love him.
2 years later on June 7th, your sister came into
this world. I was nervous while pregnant
with her because I honestly didn’t think I had enough love to give her. You and your dad had all the love I could
possibly give. However, I was
wrong. The same thing happened. The moment I meet Lachlyn, I feel in love
again. I loved her just as much as I
love you. We went from a family of 3 to
4. It was perfect! We were so blessed.
God had blessed all of us.
You are my life, you give me so much joy and I thank God for
that every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment