Summer in Arizona
It's Hot!! I have lived here my whole life, minus 2 yrs and I never get used to this heat. Tucson is also about 5-10 degrees cooler than Phoenix, and I still feel like I'm melting. To get through the summer, we go out side before 10 am and after 5 am. We swim a lot, eat popsicles and ice cream. Our new amazing trick is sticking a sprinkler under the trampoline. Pics to come.
If you know Rhone, you know he isn't too found of deserts. It's weird. I have been really working on it this summer well because I just feel that he's missing out. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be super healthy and I think his lack of interest in deserts is because I have held off any sugar up until a couple months ago. But it really gets to me, when I'm super excited to give Rhone ice cream (my favorite food) and he doesn't touch it. Not only that, he screams Ewww. So here are the first pics of my little guy finally enjoying for the first time 2 of my favorite Summer treats.


No comments:
Post a Comment