Tommorrow

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am so excited for tomorrows appt.  I get to see Dr. Hutchinson and hear baby Lachlyn's heart beat.  I am now 30 weeks pregnant which means I go to the Dr. every 2 weeks.  I can't explain how hearing her heart beat makes me feel other than, it brings tears to my eyes.  I can't wait to meet her.  I can't wait to smell her.  I can't wait to love her face to face.  I more so can't wait to see KC with a little girl.  He has such a sweet and loving heart that I know when he sees this tiny little girl of his, his heart is going to melt and he will protect her and love on her just as he did with Rhone.  

To be completely honest with myself, I am having a hard time thinking that I have enough love left for Lachlyn.  KC and Rhone have changed my life.  The LOVE I have for them is something that you can't explain.  They are my everything.  I continuously have to remind my self that God comes first then KC and Rhone.  Bit it's so hard.  I am always thinking of them, I am always wanting to be around them.  My heart aches to be with them, to experience everything life brings together.  It's just hard to imagine that I will have more to give.  But... I know that when I see her for the first time as I did with Rhone, I will fall deeply in love with her as I did with Rhone and God's little blessing will break my heart again with love and thankfulness.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design