We've had a pretty busy October and so today we decided to skip church and head to the pumpkin patch. Honestly, we are a few weeks late on this. I can't tell you how many people have said "you haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet?!" So today we checked that off the list. The kids got kettle corn and I got my grey and pink pumpkins. So it was a successful trip for all of us.
The Pumpkin Patch
Sunday, October 18, 2015
We've had a pretty busy October and so today we decided to skip church and head to the pumpkin patch. Honestly, we are a few weeks late on this. I can't tell you how many people have said "you haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet?!" So today we checked that off the list. The kids got kettle corn and I got my grey and pink pumpkins. So it was a successful trip for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment